[Techtalk] Linux PDAs

Raven Brooke rbrooke at maine.rr.com
Tue Sep 25 16:58:01 EST 2001

I have a VR3c, and I am very pleased with both the functionality and the
linux features: bash, x, even x-forwarding to my linux box  : )

The diversity of availablesoftware is also a bonus: microEmacs (though the
newer ones come equipped with vi), SQLite, microperl, as is the existence
of a users- and developers-list.