[Techtalk] Linux PDAs

adric adric at adric.net
Tue Sep 25 15:06:54 EST 2001

I don't have an Ipaq, but I've got a Vr3 D. I need to get the latest
software on it before I give you an updated status report.  It is
currently about exactly as functional (PDA wise) as a Palm Pro or
Palm III, with the additional capabilities availble (I put gnupg and
nmap on mine, among else).

It retains the prospect of acheiving newton functionality, and it has
been quite educational about software development and prod d, and all
sorts of things.

More later, if you like. Agenda is at http://agendacomputing.com and
you should start at http://agendawiki.com for the community sites.

-adric