[Techtalk] Multiple NICs, Bad IRQs?

the sunlover2 thesunlover2 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:57:10 EST 2001

Changing IRQ manually can be easy for some NICs: Go to the web site of the
NIC vendor(s) and find/download the support software. Run it and you will be
able to do the job. I just did it on my Compaq NIC two weeks ago.
Good luck!

Alex C.
SCNA,SCSA,SSAT,MCSE,MCP+I
Agents in U.S. & Canada are welcomed!