[Techtalk] Internet File Sharing (No, not Napster) again

Kath kath at kathweb.net
Fri Sep 7 02:59:45 EST 2001

With a Windows client, would there be anyway to mount a Linux drive (specifically one directory) over the internet such that it would be like another hard drive and folder (so it would be like you are editting a local file, but the changes are done in real time to the server) on your machine.

Reason is, I use UltraDev4 and PHPEd for my development and a Linux based server.  FTP is rather annoying when deploying changes rapidly, plus disconnects and the like.

Any ideas?  HOWTOs?

- k