[Techtalk] Proposal: A beginner's list.

Mary Gardiner linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sat Oct 27 11:19:48 EST 2001

Hi techtalk,

Eli made a suggestion on grrltalk this morning that a beginners list be
made.

techtalk has been growing in traffic and diversity and it has been
suggested that beginners would feel more comfortable having their own
list. We expect that experienced Linux users will be welcome to join and
answer questions, but that the list will exist to help people with those
first hard weeks/months of using Linux, and for anyone who has a really
'simple' question to ask.

Jenn just wants us to determine the level of need. People who have
thoughts should reply to this mail. I've set Reply-To to grrltalk.

-Mary.

--
Mary Gardiner
<mary at puzzling.org>