[Techtalk] more sendmail

wolf wolf at wolfrising.net
Tue Oct 23 00:21:53 EST 2001

I have sendmail finally sending and receiving except with one glitch : )
any mail that comes into the server it attaches
my domain to the end of the email address, for example
wolf at wolfrising.net lands in my in box as
wolf at wolfrising.net.saintwolf.org.  anyone with any ideas as to what
I've messed up here and how to go about fixing
it ? : )

                        "Do not judge me for what I appear to be,
                        I am far more than you will ever imagine"

                                     www.wolfrising.net

                        Because the people who are crazy enough to think

                      they can change the world, are the ones who do.