[Techtalk] Re: Networking things

Raven, corporate courtesan raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Fri Oct 12 15:43:04 EST 2001

Heya --

Quoth David Merrill (Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 03:20:03PM -0400):
> Anything that any writes, I would love to publish on the LDP. We can
> always use more good articles. Although in some cases it might be
> better to work on and improve an existing HOWTO if it is just lacking
> some information.

	Feel totally free to pirate those last couple of posts of mine
if you like them, and full permission to clean them up as necessary.
Also, you might like:

http://www.oneeyedcrow.net/tech/securex.html

	I'm going to be doing more articles as I have the time.  I hope
to get one on detecting rootkits done in the next week or two.

	Anyone who has comments or constructive criticism, drop me a
line (or post to the list).  Feel free to steal it for the LDP if it
suits you.

Cheers,
Raven

"Bless me with your word of savage honor,
 We love more by Fate than by design,
 So give me your hand, and I'll gladly give you my life,
 A flower that sways in the breeze."
  -- the Mission, "Love Me To Death"