[Techtalk] kernel upgrades

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Thu Oct 11 11:00:46 EST 2001

Wow... looks like everybody already answered anything I could have about
kernel upgrades. Man, you go to sleep around here... <g>

At 10/11/01 10:02 AM , Jo Mann wrote:

>This is something I would like to know myself. I have just recently become
>a newbie to the wonderful world of Linux and installed Suse 7.2. I get the
>same options...what does it all mean???
>
>Glen Strom wrote:
>
> > I'm running SuSE 7.1. When I boot up, the Lilo splash screen
> > shows me the following options:

Have you looked in your /etc/lilo.conf file to see what's in there? That
should give you an idea of what each option will do.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Friends of science and sensuality,
  They seek the silence and the horror of the shadows..."
                                                 --Charles Baudelaire,
                                                  "Cats"