[Techtalk] AisleRiot

Sunnanvind Briling Fenderson sunnanvind at fenderson.com
Wed Oct 10 09:10:45 EST 2001

As several people have noted, the game is not gone. That's great news.
I saw the review of it on a linux games web page (I think it was
happypenguin) and it said "sadly, the game is now gone" and I freaked
and went to gnome.org and searched, and I couldn't find it.

I was looking for a "homepage"-ish place of information, but maybe
that never existed in the first place. Okay, so I'm paranoid.

Sunnanvind