[Techtalk] Windows extension (*.lwp)

Jennifer Davis jsd at brain.jenn.ca
Tue Oct 9 22:43:07 EST 2001

I want to thank everyone for your help on this.  I managed to get the
document open and it turned out to be something valuable.  I should have
known better as it's not like I don't use Windows anymore, well only at
work.  I'm so glad I'm in admin here and not Informatics.  Everything
here, if not Windows 95, is NT.

Jenn