[Techtalk] Dual-Boot Installation Order?

wny-tc at juno.com wny-tc at juno.com
Sun Oct 7 20:17:20 EST 2001

Hello again, Keith here in the Depths of the Great Bergen Swamp

This may seem like a strange question, but what would keep one from
installing a dual-boot system with the Linux install first, and then add
a WinDoze install for those aps that just won't port over one way or
another?

I have a Caldera Open Linux dual-boot package that tells one to start in
Windows and then install the Linux.  It does not make sense that I can't
do it the other way.

Am I tramping thru land mines, cow pies or dandelions here if I reverse
the order?

73, Wm. Keith Hibbert, WB2VUO, Trustee of the NQ2RP/B 10 M beacon
President, Brockport Amateur Radio Klub (BARK),
Technical Coordinator, ARRL WNY Section
Ph - 716.494.1239
mailto:wb2vuo at arrl.net
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!