[Techtalk] US Participants (was Re: mac os x)

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Sat Oct 6 15:18:58 EST 2001

At 10/5/01 10:25 PM , Wolf Rising wrote:

>and is anyone else out there in the states?: ) I'm starting to think I'm
>the only one : )

I'm in San Francisco. (BTW, for the record, and since I know my name is a
little gender-ambiguous, I'm male. Just in case anyone was wondering.)

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"A spark has passed between us, now
  A momentary recognition..."
                                                 --Oingo Boingo,