[Techtalk] apt-get failure

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Sat Oct 6 14:05:23 EST 2001

Nope, I already tried the obvious. Sorry, I should have said so :-)

> I haven't had a kernel image work with woody/sid yet :(
> All sorts of nonsense about initrd's and no images with klips..

I've had quite a few adjustments to make myself. To the point that
I am thinking about downgrading the system to testing, or possibly
even installing SuSE or Mandrake. I like Debian on my server, but I
think I might be happier with another distro for my workstation.

Then again, I'll probably change my mind once this problem is fixed.
;-)

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

I don't think the world needs another market dominated by Microsoft. I have
enormous respect for the company, but I really get nervous about markets
where one vendor has such power.
	--Chasm Group President Geoffrey Moore