[Techtalk] Qmail configuration and setup :)

Amanda C. Clift Amanda.Clift at firstring.com
Wed Nov 21 20:31:37 EST 2001

Well I feel stupid now-
   I talked to my boss about it, and he said it was fine that I couldn't
recieve mail- that was the way he wanted it in the first place.  so that
was all for naught.  So now onto setting up telnet, configurng and
testing SSH, and syslog. :)
   thanks again though!  And I'm sure this will help someone out
eventually. :)
        mea