[Techtalk] another problem

Amanda C. Clift Amanda.Clift at firstring.com
Tue Nov 20 00:10:46 EST 2001

The page at http://cr.yp.to/daemontools/install.html does in fact have
compile instructions. They are the section reading:

        Compile and set up the daemontools programs:

        package/install

That is, run "package/install" and running this will compile and install
the daemontools package.

It says no such file or directory.  so I didn't think that it was
telling me the actual compile instructions.

I have a page about setting up djbdns at
http://puzzling.org/computing/help/djb.html

This page is helpful in so far as setting up both the tinydns server and
the dnscachex daemon on the same machine (Dan Bernstien doesn't seem to
like the idea of you doing that), but if you don't want to do that
particular thing, I'd use the cr.yp.to pages instead, they're more
general and just as detailed.

Thanks!!!