[Techtalk] Suggestions for Web log analyzers?

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Mon Nov 19 19:44:16 EST 2001

I've looked at analog ... it seems to be okay, but awstats seems to be a bit
better. For one thing, awstats shows me referrals from search engines, which
is something I'm interested in. http://awstats.sourceforge.net has a
comparison between themselves and a few other log analysis tools. It's not
completely accurate, but it's not bad.

I just finished reconfiguring awstats so that it will work for multiple
virtual domains from a single location (in case clients/friends want to look
at stats on their sites). Woohoo! It looks really great! Of course, I'm
still in the honeymoon stage with it at this point ... hopefully I feel this
way in a week!

Jen