[Techtalk] Debian v. Slackware

mia at miaridge.com mia at miaridge.com
Wed Nov 7 08:16:05 EST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Leslie wrote:

> I'm currently reading through the posts on slashdot regarding
> slackware, and alot of them feel that slackware is in no way going
> to die. I see slackware as being around for awhile, or at least I
> hope so since I love it so much. :-)

I can't believe I'm de-lurking to say 'me too!'.

Thanks for the original link, I rarely read slashdot and would have missed
it.  It's inspired me to show my support by buying the Slackware cds.
I've also emailed the shop site's webmaster to ask if they've considered
making girly size tshirts.

Quick intro - I'm an Australian web application programmer living in
Amsterdam, I've been using linux on and off since 94 or so, but I still
feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

cheers, Mia
(and I don't normally use such a daggy email address but I'm testing the
host before I use the address for a job search).