[Techtalk] emacs

Raven Brooke rbrooke at maine.rr.com
Thu Nov 1 22:50:59 EST 2001

Thanks, this worked beautifully! It was very frustrating to have the
values I wanted in my .Xresources ignored by emacs. I did actually log out
and restart x, don't know why that didn't work, but the xrdb sure did  : )

The FILESEARCHPATH is something I found in a FAQ describing where emacs
looks for .Xresources, I thought perhaps it wasn't finding the file
because it wasn't in the PATH emacs was searching.

linuxchix chix rule : )  : )  : )