[techtalk] Opinion needed on Mail Clients

Michelle Dukich michelledukich at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 12:24:05 EST 2001

Hi to all the HIPpy HIPpy Chix:

I am on the quest for a mail client that is not going
to make me work so hard to make it work.  I am
currently looking at, but not even close to making a
decision.  In my search, I have 3 that I am curious
about.

Balsa

Eucalyptus

Pygmy

I would prefer a GNOME solution.  It will need to get
mail from several POP accounts with a good system for
folders and searching.

I have been on the Balsa users list for a while, tried
to get it to work and have failed miserably (as I read
so have many others).

Anyone have any comments about the above listed
options--better ones?  URLS would be greatly
appreciated with an tips on getting it to work if you
ran into some troubles.  I am using a RedHat 7.1.
Thanks in advance for the help.

DE the LyxChix on Linux