[techtalk] Well, it doesn't matter anyway

Ruhiel ruhiel at mediaone.net
Fri May 25 01:24:14 EST 2001

Thank you for all the advice that was sent...

But it doesn't matter ;)
Because i'm dumb, you see. The ISO that I burned was a live eval. I
can't install it anyway. But it ran off the CD and let me play for a
few hours. I'm just glad that I didn't really do anything in-depth,
because I would have been really pissed when it was for nothing ;)
So i'll have a *real* boxed version some time next week, then we can
start the whole mess over. I'm saving the emails ;)

--
Ruhiel, d'oh
http://ruhiel.noom.com