[techtalk] SMP kernels and ISO images ...

Julie jockgrrl at austin.rr.com
Wed May 23 22:54:15 EST 2001

From: Angela Nash <Chick at the-nashes.net>
------^^^^^^
> For ISO images check www.linuxiso.org.  There aren't seperate
images...they
> just install the correct kernel during setup.

Thanks.  I was wondering how that worked.  I managed to try some
stress-testing on the machine last night -- I couldn't find a way to get
the CPU utilization about 80%, and believe me, I was trying!  So I'll
be greatly relieved to see both CPUs working under Linux as well.
(Oh, this was on Windows 2000, which is what it'll be running until I
get Samba sorted out ...)

> Jason

Hmmm.  Something we don't know about you?!?

-- Julie.