[techtalk] My bad NT day

Scott scott at talon.net
Sun May 20 14:07:40 EST 2001

On Sat, 19 May 2001, coldfire wrote:

> i guess if it's your thing, you'll really stand by it ;P  i have a friend
> who's totally into FreeBSD, but i always here him complaining about lack
> of documentation and lack of support for some of his hardware.  maybe he's
> just an idiot though :)

It does come down to what you are most comfortable with.  When I moved
from BSDI to Linux I had a rough time dealing with /home/scott instead or
/usr/var/shell/scott, but I was able to get it over it quickly.

The bottom line is that we support each other and to improve the options
that are available to us.  I respect the BSD family as they have some
great track records.  I support the Linux family as the innovation is
great, the stability is awesome and the fact it just works is tops for me.

To quote ID4, "spread the word"!

-sap