[techtalk] Java

WolfRyder wolfryder at uswest.net
Thu May 17 18:32:03 EST 2001

There is an NT version of Apache as well as MySQL and PHP. If your people
are  absolutely married to MS you might look into installing and playing
with those. The SQL you have should port to MySQL (I read the man pages
recently and think that was one). If nothing else, you will learn how to
set up MySQL, PHP and Apache together and will be one step closer to
setting it up quickly when your company gets fed up with MS and goes
totally open source.

Carol