[techtalk] (dumb) Solaris Q

Jen Hamilton jhamilto at n2h2.com
Thu May 17 14:52:03 EST 2001

Solaris has a utility called /usr/sbin/dhcpconfig. I've never used it, but
it may be worth trying out.

Also, when doing ANY Solaris-related stuff, I strongly recommend
bookmarking the sunmanagers mailing list search page:

http://www.latech.edu/sunman-search.html

This is an excellent list. Just be sure to read the FAQ if you want to
post because they have very strict rules.

Jen