[techtalk] (dumb) Solaris Q

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Thu May 17 14:27:46 EST 2001

AHH good idea. I knew there was something else in /etc that I just
couldn't think of that handled resolution.

I know the card is working, I can ping things by IP just not by their name
(no lookups happen). I can even ping my DNS'. I will try the /etc/hosts to
make sure it can resolve that way.

-nicole

At 13:40 on May 17, mc combined all the right letters to say: