[techtalk] window manager preference?

Raven, corporate courtesan damask0 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 05:20:41 EST 2001

Heya --

Quoth Coldfire:
> i was just curious what the window manager of choice is on this
> list :) .. i'm a die hard windowmaker fan...

     I'm a big fan of KDE.  It's all about kpanel.  [grin]  The rest of
the utilites are nice, but that panel just makes for the easiest
navigation.

Cheers,
Raven

=====
"Little white flowers will never awaken you,
 Not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you.
 Angels have no thoughts of ever returning you.
 Would they be angry if I thought of joining you?"
 -- Rezso Seress's "Gloomy Sunday"