[techtalk] message to all

marisa mack marisa at europa.com
Wed May 16 15:33:45 EST 2001

I want to apologize for this one, I posted the portscan, and forgot
to remove the IP address from the nmap output. This is my fault, as
anytime an IP is posted anywhere, there are bound to be people who
get curious. If there are people on this list running exploits
against that machine, please stop.

Thanks,
Marisa

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 06:07:25PM -0400, prettyphysicslady sed:

--
Let reality be the grinding stone upon which you sharpen your hatred.