[techtalk] Biscuit jack?

Elizabeth moiraine at qwest.net
Mon May 7 16:11:27 EST 2001

You know what's funny?  I never heard the term biscuit jack before this
thread started.  Just today, I got my house wired for dsl (waiting for
router now), and the dsl guy installed a biscuit jack.
It's more wierd than funny, but in a funny sort of way.

Forgive my ramblings.  I worked on a debian linux install last night
until about 6am this morning when I finally went home....still didn't
get to sleep until about 9am.  Had to wake up 2 hours later do to the
dsl install.  :-)  Ahhhh....coffee and linux.  It's tiring, but fun.

hm...maybe I'll start a new thread about that install.