[techtalk] Re: N-ary trees and other things...

wirren at excite.com wirren at excite.com
Mon Mar 26 05:39:31 EST 2001

>Being a liberal arts major also helps to foster skills which are so
>useful in other ways for real life, like how to do research or how to
>write a decent looking sentence. I think when you work in a web
>related field all of those skills some to good use!

This is true... and it is very good to be able to write a good sentence and
understand 'things technical' enough to help someone else to learn it.
Techwriting is not a bad job(: Even if it doesn't have the same 'cool'
cachet that coding has...

Melanie
(a techwriter who has *too many* coder friends)

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/