[techtalk] Re: techtalk digest, Vol 1 #375 - 14 msgs

Anthony Russello arussello at quickclic.net
Fri Mar 23 22:14:17 EST 2001

The one book I can truly recommend to anyone interested in learning about
it, is Understanding the Linux Kernel,published by O'Reilly and
Associates.  ISBN 0-596-00002-2 according to the back of the book.  If it
Windows you want to look at,  check for some of the older (now out of
date) MCSE books.  Since they're out of date a little, they're usually 2
bucks a piece or so,  and they still have enough current information to
help you understand things.  Especially the Windows NT4 books.

Hope this helps you