[techtalk] Running Linux from a zip disk.

Maria G Martinez sultanita at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 08:52:09 EST 2001

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience
running Linux from a zip disk.

I am a newbie, and relatively ignorant, but for some
reason, during the summer I will be rquired to do some
UNIX stuff.  I decided that if I ran Slackware, I
would be able to go by with that.  The problem is that
I literally live at school, where everything is
windows and microsoft.  So I was thinking in the
possibility of running Linux from a zip disk, without
having to mess up much with the computers.

Any ideas/help?

Maria.

http://www.slackware.com/zipslack/
http://www.stack.nl/~nick/nbroklinux.html