[techtalk] Re: techtalk digest, Vol 1 #369 - 9 msgs

BiOFH biofh at biofh.org
Wed Mar 21 08:17:30 EST 2001

Just a thought that occurred to me based on a recent research side-trip...
ADV is the subject header some states are requiring (or attempting to
require) on mass advertising (SPAM) email. I was about to add a
filter to looking for and corralling posts containing "ADV " in the
subject. Perhaps others in the US already do this?

Just wanted to note this before anyone started missing posts. :)
Having said that, now I can't think of a good substitution... ADV
makes perfect sense... I'm not being very helpful, am I? ;)