[techtalk] Debian

Jen Hamilton jhamilto at n2h2.com
Fri Mar 9 14:56:41 EST 2001

Rachel,

I found some other interesting information about debian-kde here
http://www.tdyc.com/archive/debian-tutorial/develop.html.

It says "KDE 2.x is now a part of woody but since woody is considered
unstable most people out there who have a need
for KDE will be using potato. For *many* reasons KDE is not a part of
potato and will never be. This site is primarily focused for those potato
users and the ongoing development of KDE packages for both potato and
woody and all future versions of Debian."

It looks like there is also a mailing list for debian-kde on the
http://lists.debian.org/ site.

Jen