[techtalk] Pine and new mail

Jason MisterRain at intemperance.net
Thu Mar 8 13:20:46 EST 2001

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Rick Scott wrote:

> As an interim fix - if I recall correctly, doing a screen redraw
> (control-L) when you are on the `inbox' screen should make it grab any
> new mail in addition to redrawing the screen.

That does seem to be at least a partial workaround.  Thanks.

As an additional data point -- sometimes I can send myself test mail and
it pops up within a few seconds.  It does seem to be refreshing itself,
just at a much longer interval than I want it to.

Jason Puckett  / MisterRain at intemperance.net  / www.intemperance.net
	"I'm a fraud.  A poor, lazy, sexy fraud."  -- Bender
 (If mail to intemperance.net fails, use misterrain at telocity.com)