[Techtalk] [OT] Where can I find a Jr. Admin job?

Sharon Stock sharon at technolope.org
Thu Jun 7 06:53:32 EST 2001

Also try universities... most don't pay too well so they have a fairly high
turnover (and a harder time hiring)... I know several people who started that
way, got the experience & moved on.

Sharon

--
Being married to a programmer is like having a cat. You talk to it but you're
never really sure if it hears you, much less comprehends what you say.