[Techtalk] Layman's Guides

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Tue Jun 5 09:21:57 EST 2001

The last two Layman's Guides are now ready. At the start of the next
hour (from when I write this), they should be publically available at

http://www.cyber.com.au/users/jenn/

Would people please do me the favour of checking me for accuracy (&
spelling, & anything else you want to check me for)?

They've been promised to Linuxdoc .. there are SGML versions, they're
essentially ready except for checking. (And I have to rush off to
work, so the last two aren't even properly spellchecked...)

Remember: these are aimed at the ordinary person, NOT at techies,
but they are also intended to give an overview of the issues that
both ordinary people and techies should check.

Thanks.

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/