[techtalk] hey, where's OSDN??

Mandi mandi at linuxchick.org
Sun Jun 24 16:37:12 EST 2001

According to a former VA guy in my LUG, VA should be fine for a while just
burning money, although they are laying people off in an attempt at
profit.

The other rumor is that there is a hardware issue.  It looks like stuff
that is hosted with exodus in that group is down  -  themes.org, /.,
freshmeat, andover.net...  You can get into exodus's network but not to
any of those sites.

guess we'll find out when they come back up...