[techtalk] hey, where's OSDN??

Clifford Crawford cjc26 at cornell.edu
Sun Jun 24 16:04:58 EST 2001

On Sunday, June 24, 2001, at 07:37 AM, Carla Schroder wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Since yesterday, Freshmeat, Slashdot, Sourceforge, and Thinkgeek are
> nowhere
> to be found. Anyone know what's going on? Linux.com is up, but there are
> no
> news or updates.  Maybe them bad crackers got in again? Someone tripped
> over
> a power cord?

Heh, and I thought my RSS script thingey was screwing up again :)  There
was a rumor posted to fuckedcompany.com recently that said VA Linux was
about to lay off a whole bunch of people.  Hopefully they haven't shut
down for good...

--
Cliff Crawford                  http://www.sowrong.org/
"Cliff, you're a god.  I want to bear your child." --Ed