[Techtalk] Adaptive Technology with Linux?

Terry terry at scruznet.com
Fri Jun 8 21:08:42 EST 2001

Suse Linux says: (quote)

New! SuSE Blinux for Visually Impaired Customers

SuSE Linux 7.0 is the first Linux distribution to support installation
and applications in Braille. The new screen reader Blinux is a
daemon that runs in the background to enable partially sighted and
blind users to work comfortably in a Linux environment. This
program provides unrestricted use of all applications, allows users
to compile their own Linux kernel, and does not compromise
system security in any way.
(end quote)

I haven't tried it myself, but here's the link:

http://www.suse.de/us/products/susesoft/70news/new_in_70.html