[techtalk] (no subject)

Suhas Pande suhasspp at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 19:44:34 EST 2001

Respested Sir; hello;
 i ve got P!!! 500 MHz,64 Mb SD RAM,i810 E motherboard in my computer. I wanted to install Red Hat linux 7.0 version(i ve it's cd).But i am facing serious problems in the very begining of the installation.I am not been able to boot my computer through the cd rom drive.I have tried to boot it  from boot diskette,and then  i tried  linux hdX=cdrom by replacing X with other variable.But
this was'nt working.I have got windows ME so restart in MS dos is not available so no way to boot cdrom by autoboot.bat.But
none of it & other alternatives are wor