[techtalk] Re: KDE2 (was: Linux Email Clients)

ktb x.y.f at home.com
Mon Jan 22 17:58:54 EST 2001

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 05:34:42PM -0500, Caitlyn Martin wrote:
> Hi, everyone,
>
> > OK I found the KDE debian source -
> > http://kde.tdyc.com/
> > Looks like 2.0 is in Woody.
>
> You would be better off with 2.0.1.  It's got some bug fixes in it, as well as
> better localization/globalization.  There are generic tarballs on ftp.kde.org.
> There are also RPMs for Mandrake, Red Hat, Caldera, and SUSE.  Sorry, no
> Debian.

Sorry I'm not very failure with KDE.  When I said 2.0 I should
have said 2.x because that is what is listed at kde.tdyc.com/.
There are debs most are labeled 2.1 for Testing and Unstable.
You can do a search @
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
and see if what you want is there.
kent

--
I'd really love ta wana help ya Flanders but... Homer Simpson