[techtalk] Linux - Windows System

WolfRyder wolfryder at uswest.net
Tue Feb 27 18:09:39 EST 2001

I just bought another HD and that's what houses my win product. The NT
want's to be "main boot HD" so I let it because LILO still asks which OS
you want to boot into. The default is Linux.

HDs aren't really expensive anymore so $150 did the trick for a 20GB
7200RPM speed.

Also, that way, when windows destroys itself and needs reinstalling I don't
have to also reinstall my SuSE.

Carol