[Techtalk] Question about DNS

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Fri Dec 7 11:41:18 EST 2001

I think the problem is fixed. I used to think the first name server would be
contacted before the second, but now realize that the second name server can
be contacted, too.  I hadn't configured second name server as a slave as I
had thought, so some info wasn't propagating.  There is still some weirdness
at Stanford, but I'm now convinced this is a Stanford thing (it may not even
be the regular Stanford network; this is based on behavior at one of the
apartments at Stanford).

Jen