[Fwd: Re: [Techtalk] List issue...user unknown]

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Fri Aug 10 06:44:50 EST 2001

Dancer's response to the MX record issue:

 > Yes, Phil Schwan didn't transfer the mail exchange data over, as he
 > wasn't sure if we were taking mail yet. I've told him that we are and
 > that he can just slave the old primary off our zone records. That
 > obviously has not happened yet.

Phil is the technical contact for Linuxchix.org, and has been extremely
helpful to us. (Once he verified with Deb that we were, in fact, allowed
to ask for what we've been asking for, of course!)

I'm sure this won't take long to be fixed, once Phil's attention is on
it. I suspect he's snowed under @work or something.

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/