[techtalk] [OT] delayed delivery of mail from list?

Almut Behrens almut_behrens at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 10:50:29 EST 2001

Hi *,

this is a meta issue concerning the linuxchix lists themselves.

Since about July 28th, I keep getting mail from the lists delivered
with considerable and very irregular delays, typically >30min. -- the
longest delay so far was about 2 days.

So, I am wondering if it's just me, or if anyone else is observing the
same phenomenon...?

AFAICT, the problem doesn't seem to be on my side (Yahoo). Test mails
from various places consistently arrive within seconds, and I'm also
not seing similar effects with other lists.

Well, it's not a huge problem, it's just a bit irritating to get the
replies before the original question :)

Sorry for the offtopic-ness,

- Almut