[techtalk] What can cause a computer to turn off on its own?

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Fri Apr 27 15:12:07 EST 2001

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 10:45:33AM -0700, jennyw wrote:
> Here's an interesting hardware question. My computer has this habit of
> turning on by itself and turning off by itself, and I'm not sure why. I'm

I need an old priest and a young priest.

The Power of Christ Compels You!
The Power of Christ Compels You!

:-)

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Real software engineers don't debug programs, they verify correctness.
This process doesn't necessarily involve execution of anything on a
computer, except perhaps a Correctness Verification Aid package.