[techtalk] light laptops for linux?

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Thu Apr 26 10:51:03 EST 2001

I read (I think in Linux Journal or something like that) that Tuxtops was
getting out of the laptops business?  Their Web page even says that they've
given that segment of their business to someone else.

Generally when it comes to laptops, I like to stick with brands that are
mass produced.  I figure that it'll be easy to get things like memory and
other parts for them.  Then again, Telsa said it's hard to get batteries for
the VAIOs ...

Jen