[techtalk] pine and virtual domains

Makiko Itoh maki at prodok.ch
Sun Apr 22 16:41:13 EST 2001

>Just set the "user-domain" value in the configuration, provided the
>username is correct. If the username is different as well, it's a bit
>more difficult, but you don't suggest that's the case?

James, that did the trick! I hadn't even thought of changing the pine
config. Thanks so much! The only problem is that it looks like the
Inbox got erased/reset when I changed the user-domain. Did it indeed
get erased? If so...well I don't really care that much really....it's
just this one user who has the moral objection....(g)

I wonder if anyone else has faced this argument about not wanting to
download mail because of a fear of email viruses?   It seems a bit
overparanoid to me....