[techtalk] why debian essay..

Akkana akkana at shallowsky.com
Thu Apr 12 16:32:42 EST 2001

Curious writes:
> Whee.. I wrote an essay on why I use debian...
> feel free to email comments about my first draft:
> http://www.curious.org/whydebian.html

Good essay, and a lot of the points are well taken.
(I use mostly Redhat because that's what we support at work and
I don't have time to play resident Debian or SuSE guru, but I
like Debian's model and attitude, and perhaps I'll switch to
Debian on my laptop, which is running SuSE at the moment.)

But a minor point -- you say that Debian is the only
distribution that has an open bug submission/tracking
system -- doesn't bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla count?

--
	...Akkana       http://www.shallowsky.com