[techtalk] Registering DNS servers(try .cx!)

Amber delirium at javanet.com
Tue Apr 10 09:24:30 EST 2001

Well,
    I emailed the info at cx addy, and hopefully they can help. I will let
everyone know when she is finally up and going, it shouldn't be long now,
since I know who to contact for my info. I still don't understand why there
is no contact or organisation. Especially since register.com was supposed to
do that for me. Thanks everyone, especially Mary for helping me with this, I
usually don't have much to offer in the group since I am still learning, but
I appreciate all your help :)
~Amber~
www.thedreamer.cx [someday, hopefully]